Mr. Cornwall’s Super-Duper Everlasting Oil - Light
* For Interior or Exterior Use
* A Multi-surface product (wood, concrete, masonry, steel, metal, and more)
* Great protection for all unfinished wood surfaces including fine furniture, tables, decks, floors, doors, siding, etc.
* For projects large and small and all of your woodworking needs.
* Easy to use thin formulation – just wipe, spray, roll, or brush on and simply wipe off
* Can be used alone or in conjunction with any other Odie’s finish product
* Works extremely well with Mr. Cornwall’s Creative Colors, just add the pigment Mr. Cornwall’s mineral pigment directly into the bottle, then shake or stir frequently to maintain even distribution.
The roll out of Mr. Cornwall’s Super-Duper Everlasting Oil completes the incredible versatility of the Odie’s finish line, providing for an easy to use Danish Oil type format but with the strength, durability and safety you have come to expect from an Odie’s Oil product.
Its Typical Coverage when used properly: Approximately 20 square feet per ounce.
9 oz jar average coverage on wood is typically 180 sq. feet
32 oz jar average coverage is typically 640 square feet
Really nice finish to use. More of a water consistency version of regular odies oil. I was afraid it wouldn't spread like regular odies oil but it goes a long way! I mixed the "espresso" creative colours to my liking on pine and was able to achieve the darkness that I desired. Great product! PS: THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING!!!