I've purchased Odies products in the past and loved them so I decided to try the new product Super Duper Oil and love it more. I have a lot of Post oak wood to finish so I'll be ordering more.
Mr. Cornwall’s Super-Duper Everlasting Oil - Light
* For Interior or Exterior Use
* A Multi-surface product (wood, concrete, masonary, steel, metal, and more)
* Great protection for all unfinished wood surfaces including fine furniture, tables, decks, floors, doors, siding, etc.
* For projects large and small and all of your woodworking needs.
* Easy to use thin formulation – just wipe, spray, roll, or brush on and simply wipe off
* Can be used alone or in conjunction with any other Odie’s finish product
* Works extremely well with Mr. Cornwall’s Creative Colors, just add the pigment Mr. Cornwall’s mineral pigment directly into the bottle, then shake or stir frequently to maintain even distribution.
The roll out of Mr. Cornwall’s Super-Duper Everlasting Oil completes the incredible versatility of the Odie’s finish line, providing for an easy to use Danish Oil type format but with the strength, durability and safety you have come to expect from an Odie’s Oil product.
Its Typical Coverage when used properly: Approximately 20 square feet per ounce.
9 oz jar average coverage on wood is typically 180 sq. feet
32 oz jar average coverage is typically 640 square feet
ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE SHIPPED GROUND AT THIS TIME.
I’ve used the standard oil on many many many projects and love the stuff but man this super duper oil is fantastic. I’ve been wiping it on about 100 slats for an interior Scandinavian style accent wall and it is so easy to apply! It goes so much further than the standard oil. It leaves a perfect flat finish with one coat which is exactly what my customers want. And gotta say, loving the lemony fresh smell of it. My whole garage is full of this aroma and I’m not mad in the least bit. Hopefully it stands the test of time! All around love yalls products and I can’t wait to try out the Odie’s Dark I purchased.
The non toxic, pleasant smell, inside a clients home is wonderful. Ease of application, and quality of finish is very good. Tape will not stick, so be aware, if needing to prep off for paint in millwork or other installations needing to be prepped off for paint. I'm am early adopter of this product and am very impressed and happy with it so far. I've also used on a couple dining tables, and it's just perfect for this type of work.
This was the most pleasant experience in finishing our countertops. From placing the order to opening the package to doing what maters: refinishing the countertop, it was so amazing. We followed the instruction videos, and I was very skeptical in regards to how much product is used. And wow, we used about 1.5 TBS for our 8' x 4' Kitchen Island, it worked so smooth, so good, and it looks just as we had hoped for. And all this without the usual smell of chemicals. We are so glad we found Odie's Oil!